Seminar on Printmaking
QSPA and the British Museum
On 10th April 2019, the Prints and Drawings Departement, British Museum and QSPA, invited to a seminar on printmaking.
- Welcome: the Directors of the British Museum, Hartwig Fischer and the Munch Museum, Stein Olav Henrichsen.
- Her Majesty and Dame Julia Peyton-Jones: Artist talk and QSPA's printmaking awards programme.
- Presentation by Emma Nishimura, QSPA Winner 2018.
- Discussion led by the curators of Edvard Mucn: love and angst; Giulia Bartrum (BM) and Ute Kuhlemann-Falck (MM)
- Q&A session
- Private view of the exhibition Edvard Munch: love and angst.