- The international portfolio was released and exhibited in celebration of the QSPA’s 10th anniversary, in January 2021.
- The portfolio is in an exclusive edition of thirty, consisting of seventeen original prints signed and numbered by the individual artists.
- The contributors are (in alphabetical order): Per Inge Bjørlo,
Sir Peter Blake, Sir Tony Cragg, Martin Creed, Carroll Dunham,
Charline von Heyl, Sir Howard Hodgkin, Jan Håfström, Wyatt Kahn,
John Kørner, Ian McKeever, Sam Moyer, Amy O’Neill, Martin Puryear, Zdenka Rusova, Alexander Tovborg and Christopher Wool.
- Ten portfolios in this edition of thirty are part of an extended version,
which include three prints by HM Queen Sonja.
- All prints measure - paper size - 76 x 56cm (portrait format) or 56 x 76cm (landscape format).
Exclusive edition (please slide for more images)
The extended version of QSPA International Portfoilo include: