There are several ways of supporting the Queen Sonja Print Award and helping to ensure the sustainability of the prize. In addition to partnerships with businesses and private benefactors, the Foundation offers personal memberships. Personal memberships come with a variety of benefits, and may be the best alternative for individuals interested in the aims and ambitions of the Foundation.
The annual fee for a personal membership of the Queen Sonja Print Award Club is NOK 1 000. As a personal member you will receive the following:
- Invitations to Queen Sonja Print Award events and exhibitions
- Updates on the Foundation’s activities
- A guided tour of the Oscarshall summer palace during the summer season
- An invitation to an exclusive guided tour of the Royal Palace
- Free entry at the National Gallery in Oslo
- Free entry at the Henie Onstad Kunstsenter
- An invitation to an exclusive event at the Astrup Fearnley Museet.
How to become a member?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email, address and phone number. We will send you an invoice. As soon as your payment is received you will be sent your personal membership card in the mail.